9.16.2008

Noorie > Aruba





One of my favorite places on earth is Aruba, which is where I have grown up. The sun is usually always shining and the beaches are to die for.

These pictures where taken just before I left for vacation last month, when I went sight seeing with Marlon. We went cruising around the whole island and even though it's pretty small, had a blast and managed to discover a few new places. Good food, drinks, beaches, and getting a tan: what more can you ask for.
I love going to the parts of the island where the sea is rough. You can smell the ocean and see waves crashing.

The last picture, which looks like a bunch of rubble, is actually what's left of the "Natural Bridge". A few years back it finally collapsed.
And I added another picture of when we went into the Indian caves. My first time seeing them actually...

No comments: