6.10.2008

Theclotheshorse > Hawaii



I sent two of the first images that came to mind when I received notice of this blog. The first is one of my favorite pictures (ever), I snapped it on a military base in Hawaii (in fact several scenes from Pearl Harbour were filmed on this base). I remember the day vividly; I was there with my mother and we watched my sister and her friend take wind-surfing lessons. The second image is of a sea arch near the lava flow on the Big Island of Hawaii. In the other direction you can see the "plume" (where the hot lava hits the ocean water there is a cloud of steam) and my family hiked there together--another beautiful, wonderful day and memory.

So, what are your beautiful places? Will you submit a picture and a piece of your memory?


http://theclothes.blogspot.com/

No comments: